What is "good warehousing" in the current era of hyper-intensive and increasingly complex customer behaviour, respectively of epidemic-imposed remoteness? We believe we can support you in clarifying three key questions:
1. Is it enough to be talking only about goods-to-person automation? Join this seminar and discover deeper Industry 4.0 transformations, from robotics and IOT, to digital twins and machine learning;
2. Is it enough to be talking only about WMS upgrades? Join this seminar and discover new concepts such as WES and new modular, more agile WMS architectures;
3. Is it enough to talk only about hardware and software? Join this seminar and explore the concept of operator of the future: technology-augmented and data-driven.
These questions will be answered by two experts :
- Stefan Rusu (Johnson & Johnson, Neoma Business School - France & Rotterdam School of Management - Erasmus University)
- Jan De Kimpe (PICS Belgium, Logisol Pro, ART4L and KULeuven). They bring a completely new and fresh programme.
Beside the lectures given by these instructors, the programme also includes a robotics entrepreneur as guest speaker. The course also contains two facilitator-led breakout sessions, for which we invite you to bring your own challenges or ideas, from your industry and/or company. We will explore them together and discuss how they can best be addressed by means of the technologies introduced during the training, including high level business case evaluation.
Finally, we present you a challenge of our own: what will warehousing look like in 2050? Allow us to set the scene and let's envision the future together. Why is this important now? Weighing all the emerging technologies, we will all need to start preparing soon for the long run and invest time in this topic now. Warehouse technology is now at the point where you should be testing it …