APICS proudly provides the recently updated CSCP – Certified Supply Chain Professional – training programme to meet the changing needs in the supply chain.
View dates & register now
APICS CSCP: a comprehensive training programme
APICS offers the first comprehensive training programme
for operation and supply chain professionals. The CSCP programme
- Gives an overview of all the stages in the supply chain, from supplier to end customer, examining all the company’s departments.
- Suggests techniques to help the professional manage his/her operations effectively.
- Optimizes the “value chain” of your company.
Who is it for?
The CSCP training is designed for all the direct and indirect actors of the supply chain
. So, the APICS CSCP certification is something for you, if:
- You are looking for in-depth insight into the relationship between suppliers and customers, international trade, and IT functionalities supporting the supply chain and distribution;
- You are a supply chain management professional and would like to validate your knowledge with a certification and/or keep your knowledge up-to-date;
- You use an integrated management software suite (ERP).
APICS CSCP, a sound investment
Ever since its launch in 2005, APICS CSCP training
has become a must-have competence for professionals. Large companies are therefore always looking for certified individuals. Worldwide, more than 10,000 people (and in Belgium more than 171 individuals)
can boast the title of Certified Supply Chain Professionals
And since the world of supply chain management is constantly changing and in order to guarantee you high quality training, the CSCP body of knowledge is updated regularly
. On January 1st, 2012 APICS launched a major upgrade of all the CSCP products – the CSCP Learning System and the CSCP Exam.
Read the detailed description of the CSCP programme
, as well as the training courses, the study material and the certification process.
CIMCIL Knowledge Institute is recognized as a certified training center, click here for more information
Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information: email@example.com
or +32 9 241 56 62